Good morning All,I’d like to introduce you to Jason Noma (Army Veteran) at Tesla. He is the Military Recruiter for Tesla Motors.PLEASE push this out to separating and retiring Veterans.He/Tesla is AGRESSIVLY recruiting and wants to hire hundreds of Veterans to fill Production Associates position,IMMEDIATELY. This is the real deal. Veterans need to click and apply at PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE – U.S. MILITARY VETERAN Disregard the # of openings – they NEED hundreds of Veterans, NOW!
When I say aggressively, Tesla hired 9 staff members to speed up the hiring process. Tesla is conducting 120 interviews a day. AND, the veteran could start working in a couple weeks from the time they submit their applications – Veterans need to apply TODAY.This is NOT a “Black-hole” recruitment. The Veteran will receive a status, from a real person!The starting pay is $17 an hour and goes up from there. Plus full benefits the day the Veteran starts working and thousands of dollars in Tesla stock!Please note that this is a large recruitment – the working location is Fermont, CA.
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Immediate Action - Tesla Motors - HIRING
Please note, we are passing this info along - please direct inquiries to the point of contact listed and good luck!
- Remembering Embryo Stage, 22 years ago today.
- Why is war so compelling?
- The New American Veteran Update
- Operation Urgent Fury 25 October 1983
- Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of...
- Warrior Outreach - Columbus GA
- Immediate Action - Tesla Motors - HIRING
- BIRTHDAY PRESENCE
- TigerSwan seeks candidates to support AFSTU
- BOOGIE, BOOGIE, BOOGIE AND SCATTER WHEN YOU DO IT
- ▼ October (10)
- ► 2013 (70)
- ► 2012 (25)
- ► 2011 (58)