The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is working to improve the job seeking capabilities of both Veterans and Employers. The new Employment Center on eBenefits provides Veterans, Servicemembers and their beneficiaries with a seamless career search experience that connects with public and private-sector employers. This new tool integrates functionality previously found inVetSuccess.va.gov and the Veterans Job Bank.
Because the tools available on VetSuccess.va.gov have now been integrated into the new, seamless career experience available at the Employment Center, the VetSuccess.va.gov website will only be available for a limited time longer.
( *The link for Vetsuccess.va.gov access has also been relocated and can now be accessed by visiting the Employment Center, clicking Job Seeker Resources and Services, and selecting Partnered Resources.)
In the new Employment Center, you can use the Skills Translator to translate your military skills to civilian skills or skip directly to building a resume with the Resume Builder tool. Uploaded resumes will be seen by both private and public sector employers who are specifically looking to hire Veterans. Please, visit www.ebenefits.va.gov and click on the Employment Center tab on the top navigation bar to create your resume. This will ensure that employers looking to hire Veterans like you continue to have access to your resume online.
If you need any assistance with this process, you can find contact information on eBenefits, under Contact Us. VA encourages all job seekers to check out the new Employment Center and create a resume today!
Department of Veterans Affairs
Veterans Benefits Administration
Office of Economic Opportunity
OK, OK. Here's the link: https://www.ebenefits.va.gov/ebenefits/jobs
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Dear Veteran, (a message from the VA)
I could save you the effort of reading this entire message by merely posting the link to the new employment site, but where's the fun in that? km
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - DATABASE UPDATE
- TDRL Address Changes
- TNAV Wednesday April 30
- VA Failure - Where is the national outrage?
- Invisible Wound and the National Gulf War Resource...
- Dear Veteran, (a message from the VA)
- TNAV with Invisible Wound Executive Director Diana...
- This Easter Sunday - Special Significance in Marau...
- The Spartan Race, Legion OTG and Hope for the Warr...
- Did Meriwether Lewis (Lewis & Clark) Have PTS?
- Scholarships and Stones
- Raider Project Website
- Traumatic Brain Injury - TNAV Talk Show
- Soldier to Receive Silver Star
- Ben Kopp
- Chili Off The Grid-Season Premier
- The Jessica Lynch Rescue... The part you haven't h...
- DFAS Will Screw You Over
- ▼ April (19)
- ► 2013 (70)
- ► 2012 (25)
- ► 2011 (58)