Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Run Ranger Run Revisited

I hadn't watched this in awhile, but while searching for news clips on GallantFew I can share for our new program 1kVets, I ran across the CNN HLN video interview of Cory Smith (who is now a GallantFew blog contributor).

It's been well over a year since the origin of Run Ranger Run, and many of you may have not seen the news piece.  I can tell you, it's a motivator for me to work even harder on the behalf of these heroes.

Take a couple moments, and watch.


Run Ranger Run has now evolved into an international team event that in February 2013 involved hundreds of athletes and raised over $100,000 for our efforts.  Part of that has helped us get started with 1kVets, an initiative to help 1000 Veterans improve their employment outlook (then another 1000, then another...).

Learn more about both:

Run Ranger Run

1kVets


RLTW  Karl

No comments:

Post a Comment