Company: Tactical Assault Gear (TAG); Tactical Assault Gear, known throughout the world as TAG is the industry leading tactical nylon manufacturer & tactical products distributor of cutting edge tactical gear for today's Military and Law Enforcement personnel.
Job Title: Mid-West Sales Account Manager
Job Description: Candidate will lead efforts to develop and capture tactical product sales related business in the Mid-West sales territory hereby identified as, but not limited to Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri and New Mexico. Ideal candidate will reside near Fort Carson, Fort Riley, Fort Hood or Fort Bliss. Candidate will be required to create and enhance new business strategies, identify and develop tactical product sales opportunities and lead efforts to capture and close opportunities. Candidate will be required to develop relationships with potential military, federal and other customers, industry partners, and organizations that may require and/or utilize tactical products. Candidate will also provide support to the organization's leadership and act on its behalf as needed. Candidate has accountability to shape and win new business through a balanced focus on customer needs, opportunity value, the competitive environment, and the corporation's best interests.
Must be able to operate autonomously; execute 50% or more travel. Execute all corporate tradeshow and conference requirements as needed.
- Demonstrate a proven track record in military tactical product sales.
- Experience in the DOD environment in identifying, qualifying, capturing and working tactical product related programs.
- Able to think strategically, create and execute a strategy, per corporate direction that enables the sale of tactical products within specified/assigned sales territory.
- Able to craft and present strategic opportunity briefs to senior corporate executive & military leadership; understand and articulate customer tactical product requirements.
- Must have excellent communication, relationship building skills, and works extremely well with people. Be organized and able to multi-task and prioritize multiple programs and opportunities.
- Be familiar with the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR) and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) processes.
- Prior military experience is highly desired.
- DoD logistics and/or material acquisition experience/training is highly desired.
- National Guard/Reserve sales experience is desired.
- Knowledge and experience with proposal development & response is desired.
- Education Requirements: Bachelor degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 3-5 years or more of successful tactical product sales experience.
Point of Contact: