Wow this has been a crazy busy couple of weeks. Things are coming from all angles and I'm trying to knock down the close in targets, but some of them are getting through.
Last Thursday had the privilege to interview Mr. Dan Horkey, of GTOPI.com. GTOPI stands for Global Tattoo Orthotic Prosthetic Limbs. Think of the highly customized, beautiful fuel tank on a Harley bike and now take that design or chrome treatment to a prosthetic limb. It's awesome, and Dan has worked with the VA to cover all costs to the veteran. Visit the GTOPI website, and listen to the interview here.
Article: One in five Iraq/Afghanistan veterans unemployed.
Article on Bob Dunn, new advisory board member.
Jarrett Edwards is a professional fisherman who we connected with at a trade show in Long Beach last week. His story of surviving cancer and then his dedication to give back (and he picked veterans) is phenomenal. Watch for more with GallantFew and Jarrett, and his lovely wife Rebecca. They currently support the Lone Survivor Foundation.
Great articles from this past week:
- ► 2014 (96)
- ► 2013 (70)
- ► 2012 (25)
- Equine Therapy, Wartorn, Articles of Interest
- Shelter Dogs and Veterans
- The New American Veteran Interviews Dan Horkey of ...
- JCS Articles of Interest This Week
- Warrior and Survivor Care Bulletin - Forwarded fro...
- Articles of Interest Forwarded from the Chairman o...
- Mike Schlitz and Tim Kennedy - Two Very Successful...
- ▼ March (7)