Gavin de Becker & Associates -- a world leader in public-figure protection and threat assessment -- is a 250-person security firm that protects public-figures, and advises transnational corporations, government agencies, police departments and universities on the assessment and management of situations that might escalate to violence.
We are currently screening candidates for full-time positions within our Protective Security Division in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Seattle, Santa Barbara, Palm Springs, San Diego, Atlanta, and Austin.
Our associates are assigned to full-time Command Centers where they monitor the environment, admit vendors, welcome guests, and monitor cameras and other detection systems. Our associates also travel with clients, protecting them at public appearances, in foreign countries, on film locations, etc.
Advancement is by merit, not seniority, and there are many opportunities for advancement.
Our firm offers a higher starting salary than LAPD, NYPD, Chicago PD, and Atlanta PD. Typical first year earnings range from $46,000 to $75,000, depending on an associate's background, experience, and overtime. In addition, associates can receive performance-based bonuses or raises at anytime.
Our 250 full-time associates are also provided with exceptional benefits packages which include medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, and a 401K retirement plan. Our benefits are tier-based, so that as you are elevated through our firm, you receive more and more personal and family coverage.
Conduct your own research about Gavin de Becker & Associates and you'll see we are widely known as the world's leading experts in security, protection, and threat assessment. We invite you to be part of our team!
We are seeking...
- Men and women with integrity and high ethical standards
- Physically fit and positive professionals
- Individuals with excellent communication skills
- Drug and Nicotine-Free. Associates submit to on-going drug and nicotine screening.
Please visit our website www.gavindebecker.com/careers.
Pre-Employment Physical Readiness Test:
Friday, October 28, 2011
Gavin de Becker & Associates - great job opportunity for veterans
- ► 2014 (96)
- ► 2013 (70)
- ► 2012 (25)
- Gavin de Becker & Associates - great job opportuni...
- 2011 Veterans Day Free Meals and Discounts!
- Maid in the U.S.A, Inc. is GallantFew's "Featured ...
- GallantFew Fundraiser - Sunday Nov 27th at E.W. Be...
- Spirit of America Commander Support Program
- VA Contracting Officer Academy
- Biography of Joseph L. Galloway - Military Corresp...
- The J.O.B, CSM Jeff Mellinger Retires and More
- ▼ October (8)