SOCOM Course Coordinator
Two locations: Damn Neck and Whidbey Island WA. Preference to Ranger/SOF veterans, then veterans. Contact email@example.com for information.
* Perform system administration on Windows and Linux systems in a Virtual and physical environment with hands on approach supporting production resources.
* Install, maintain, and support all variants of Windows, Red Hat, Fedora, Debian, CentOS, servers and workstations and applications loaded on them.
* Specific applications and services that are supported but not limited to; Squid proxy, Apache, IIS, WSUS, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, MYSQL, PHP, AutoFS, SSH, NFS, SAMBA, and LVM.
* Troubleshoot basic end to end networking problems involving switches, routers, workstations, servers, VLANS, and other IT devices and or services.
* Create, update and maintain documentation related to system administration processes and procedures.
* Creating and management of users and groups in a Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange 2003 environment.
* Tracking and resolving local user hardware and software issues.
* Performing regular maintenance duties such as patching, upgrades, and migrations.
* Maintaining inventory of organizational hardware and software assets.
* Working with low voltage cabling to include pulling, terminating, and testing CAT 5 cable.
* Testing and implementation of new hardware and/ or software features and services.
* Focus on IA and DIACAP requirements to maintain AO and IAO status of systems
* Knowledge of DoD 8500 Series, NIST and certification requirements required to keep systems in compliance
* Ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense (DoD) Secret level Security Clearance
* Must be a United States Citizen
* Able to integrate with new technology and find better avenues to improve current IT services and or hardware.
* Must be highly motivated and possess a mid-level skill set in Windows Systems Administration
* Must possess strong troubleshooting, analytical and communication skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong attention to details
* Strong work ethic and commitment to quality
* Ability to write or work with Technical writers to create testing documents and/or procedure manuals
* Strong organizational skills, ability to self govern and multi-task
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment, multi-task and balance multiple goals and priorities.
* Ability to work with others in a highly collaborative environment
* Willingness to work overtime on an as needed basis
* Possible Travel (less than 15%)
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field preferred
* Minimum of three years of relevant experience
* DoD 8570.1M IAT / IAM level 3 certification
* Strong computer hardware and software background
* Knowledge of Open Source IT technology alternatives a plus
Procter & Gamble's Iowa City Beauty & Grooming facility has posted a requisition on its external P&G website for a very limited number of Production Technician positions. This posting will be used to fill immediate opportunities in November/December 2011. If you have friends/relatives interested in P&G employment, please share the following information with them in order to apply on-line.
Production Technician - Job Number MFG00003088
PROCTER & GAMBLE MANUFACTURING POSITIONS AVAILABLE
P&G is seeking applicants to fill the following positions at its Iowa City facility:
Production Technician - Job Number MFG00003088
A high school diploma or GED is required. Starting wage is $16.68/hr.
Production technicians work rotating shifts. Production occurs on all 7 days of the week. P&G offers competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package. For a more detailed job description and to apply, go to www.pg.com Carefully read information posted on each screen as you follow the steps listed below:
1) Select "Careers" from tab at top of screen
2) Locate "Find Apply for a Job" on right side of screen
3) Click on "Enter Here"
4) Under "Find and Apply for Jobs" locate "OR Enter Job Number," enter MFG00003088, click on "Search"
5) Click on "Search for Jobs" toward bottom of screen, then "Manufacturing-Production Technician-Iowa City, IA
6) Read the Job Description. Click on "Apply Online"
7) Click on "New User"
8) Enter information, click on "Register", follow prompts
Applications are accepted via the Internet ONLY at www.pg.com Communication with applicants is via e-mail, so please use an active account. NO phone calls please.
Women, Minorities, Veterans and the Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Deputy Manager of Aviation Operations at Denver International Airport (DIA, Extended)